Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Flying Sheep (TT)

This illustration was made for an assignment that required the creation of an original Bomber Jacket Logo. I decided to take inspiration from the Flying Tigers, an actual US Air Force group that defended China from Japan during World War 2. My thought process behind this illustration was to create something that didn't look menacing and give it power of its own.

Therefore I came up with the idea that instead of having a wolf in sheep's clothing, have a sheep, wearing a wolf, signifying the underdog's victory and ultimate power. This is one of my favorite pieces, I had a lot of fun during the entire process.

Once again, I used Digital Watercolors for this as well.

The second image showcases how the illustration would look in t-shirts.




Best Wishes - Ed -

No comments:

Post a Comment